Passport to Creativity Events
In an effort to create a unique online experience, I have come up with the idea of the Passport to Creativity Events.
These fun events will be held twice a year, in the spring and fall. (When we hold a live event, the online event will not be held). While nothing can replace a live experience, we will attempt to make it as close as possible! Here’s the details:
- Events will be themed to a place or location.
- Events will be 3 to 4 days in duration held over a long weekend period. Classes are expected to begin on Friday night and then continue on Saturday morning, Saturday evening, and Sunday afternoon. Each class period will be 3 to 4 hours in duration with breaks scheduled in.
- Attendees will receive a downloadable passport book when they sign up and will also receive a downloadable stamped tag for each project to add to their passport. Passports will carry over from one event to the next. Passports come with special privileges to be discussed later. A filled passport will entitle the participant to a discount, credit or some sort of reward to be determined.
- Events will include 3 projects with at least one 3D project and one mini album typically.
- Classes will be held LIVE on Ustream. The feed will be accessed via a password and will only be available to those who sign up to attend. These broadcasts will be ad free.
- A private FB group will be set up for attendees to converse with others. Swaps/Trades may be available for optional participation.
- Price of the event will include: kits and patterns for all projects, password access to live streamed classes, video access to classes after the event, exclusive bonus materials, and event specific items..
- All attendee’s will received a goodie bag of special products and goodies. You will also receive at least one exclusive item such as a special bag, apron, notebook, etc. available only for attendees.
- Attendance will be limited to ensure that you receive you kits prior to the start of the event. You will be GUARENTEED that your kit will be shipped at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Kits will only be available to attendees. If there are any unsold kits, they will be available ala carte on a first come first served basis after the event. Patterns only will be available only after the event and will be priced to include access to the videos from the event pertinent to that project. Patterns will be available individually or in a special priced bundle.Event/Kit reservations will go up 6-8 weeks prior to the event and will close approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the event or earlier if it sells out. Space availability will be limited.
Following the Paper Trail presents:
Destination: The Land of Enchantment
A Passport to Creativity Online Event
When: March 17, 18, 19, 2017
What: All projects will be themed around fairy and enchanted creatures and the magical world they live in.
Projects: Two of the projects will be shown at Creativation (formally CHA) on Friday, Jan 20. Both of these are 3D projects (one includes a simple mini album). The third project will be a Paper Applique project and the sample will be available soon after I return from Phoenix.I have always done my best to excede your expectations on projects, especially when I ask you to take a leap of faith. I don’t think you will be disappointed.
Cost: $250 plus shipping. This price includes all three kits (kits include all materials need to make the project), exclusive access to over 14 hours of class instruction, indefinite access to videos after the event, and unique and exclusive goodies just for attendees.
Kit Shipment: Kits are guaranteed to ship on or before March 6, 2017,