Updated Mar 27, 2017, 2:30 pm PDT
Please note: Dates and deadlines noted here are estimates. I do my best to meet these dates but sometimes circumstances dictate that the date needs to be adjusted. I update this page regularly as things change. The courtesy videos are provided as a complimentary aid for those who prefer a more visual approach the the construction of the project. Access to these videos is free and is not considered to be a part of the tutorial you have purchased.
I do my best to put an estimated ship date in the Kit Description in the shop for those kits not ready for immediate shipment. Any kit put up as a “Reservation” may be up in the shop as early as a month or more prior to shipment.
- Genie in a Bottle
- Fairy Circle Wall Clock
- Vintage Hearse (Digital papers have been released)
- Angel Song Album (Digital papers have been released)
PATTERNS COMING NEXT
- Fairy Boathouse and Album Pattern
- Fairy Wings Album
- Turn the Page 2016 (new pages posted in mid January. One more release to complete)
- Vintage Hearse Supplement
The following projects will go straight to video instead of being done on Ustream:
- Southern Belle House
- Vintage Travel Case
Southern Belle Doll House
- I have elected to do this project using the Voo Doo Doll House pattern there will be a supplemental pattern for the facade modification that will be available. I will be creating a sample with the kit. Any modifications will have a video available. Refer to the VooDoo Dollhouse videos for the remainder of the construction. I do not have a specific date as to when this modification will be available. If I post a date and miss it, I will be disappointing many of you once again. I am doing my best to get this done as soon as I can.
- The Voo Doo Doll House pattern has been added to all accounts of those with kits. The Facade Supplement will be added as completed.
Pop Up Doll House
- I am currently working on the pattern. Sample was made for CHA. This project is on the Schedule for early April. The Southern Belle kits can be used for this project as well.
The Paper Trail Kit Club & Vintage Travel Case – Old World Travel Version
- Release #1 and #2 shipped.
- Release #3 ( Tranquil Seas) will ship in time for Vintage Travel Case video release class in March
Simple Favorites Mini Albums Subscription and ala Carte
The Simple Favorites Subscription: The Supply List and Cutting Guides for these projects are in your account and the Video Tutorial is under the Paid Tutorials tab on the website as they become available. These albums are also available ala carte in the shop.
Winter/Spring #1: Front and Center Album – Avaiable. The instructions include this album in two sizes, 6×6 and 8×8.
Winter/Spring #1: Any Time Album -Availble
Winter/Spring #1: Flip and Slide Album – soon
All future Simple Favorite albums will not be available by subscription, only ala Carte.
Turn the Page 2016
- Binders and materials for binders shipping in the order received.
- Jan thru July pages available in your accounts with videos under Paid Tutorials. New pages posted in mid January. One more release to complete.
The following patterns are still in Preliminary status. This means that all of the info need to construct the albums is included in the pattern. The only thing missing is photos of completed pages. I am working to have these patterns fully complete as soon as possible.
- Center Part Album
- Clearly Dazed and Confused Album
- Time Revisited 2
- Fused Pages for TTP 2015
- Photo Anthology 3
The following are items that need to be written up. The videos for these projects include all info needed to complete the project.
- Jelly Roll Album (VooDoo Doll house)
- Garden Shoppe (Maple Street Corner Shoppe alternate)